Terms and Conditions
1. 3D MOTORCYCLE TRAINING Ltd shall make the services of an instructor available to the customer for the sole purpose of giving the customer motorcycle rider training.
2. 3D MOTORCYCLE TRAINING Ltd shall have the right to substitute another instructor for the purposes of giving all or any of the lessons if the proposed instructor is not available for any reason.
3. The instructor reserves the right to cancel or re-arrange a lesson where the weather conditions prevailing at the time would make it unsafe to proceed with the lesson without cost to the customer. The instructors decision is Final and will not be over ruled.
4. A valid provisional or full licence acting as a provisional both photocard or older style licence with valid passport must be made available to the instructor at all times during training. If a licence is found to be invalid the customer will forfeit all or part of the training fee. It is also a good idea to read an up-to-date Highway Code before any training commences.
5. If an invalid licence or no licence is produced or the customer cannot comply with the eyesight test the session cannot proceed.
6. We will provide a helmet, and gloves, jacket and waterproofs CAN be loaned if ordered at time of booking for training but sensible warm, strong clothing and boots (NOT trainers) are required for effective instruction and safety. The instructor may cancel or re-arrange the session if the customer’s clothing is deemed to be compromising safety.
7. If the customer cancels where the instructor considers the weather conditions prevailing would not compromise safety or does not comply with any of the previous stated conditions then the customer would forfeit the training fee or deposit for that session. The instructors decision is Final and will not be over ruled.
8. In the case of Compulsory Basic Training if the customer does not reach the required standard on the first attempt the customer it must be re-arranged on the day of the CBT dependant on the training schedule. The instructors decision is final and will not be over ruled.
9. A deposit is required to book courses. The customer will be advised of the amount and the balance payable before start of course. Deposits are non-refundable and once take are confirmation of course.
10. Courses will start on time. If a customer is late for whatever reason they will forfeit the fee or deposit for that session if it has already started.
11. All payments made for training are based on the course being taken in an agreed and reasonable time. If training is adversely affected by an interruption because of circumstances out with the control of 3D MOTORCYCLE TRAINING Ltd and progress is delayed unreasonably, 3D MOTORCYCLE TRAINING Ltd reserves the right to make an additional charge for training.
Any interruption in training in excess of 28 days would be deemed unreasonable.
12. In the event a customer uses their own machine for training purposes it must be in a roadworthy condition, with regulation “L” plates, and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation and the customer must make available to the instructor the required legal documents such as insurance certificate, a valid MoT certificate (if applicable) and proof of valid road fund licence (tax disc). 3D MOTORCYCLE TRAINING Ltd reserves the right to refuse to train a customer on their own machine if it does not comply, in his/her opinion, with the necessary legal requirements and consequently the forfeit of the training fee or deposit for that session. Any damage caused to the customer’s own machine whilst being used for training is the responsibility of the customer. If you are taking a motorcycle test then it must have a MPH speedo (no stickers or overlays) and is suitable for the test you wish to take, i.e., (A1, A2 etc). In short the responsibility for ensuring that your bike is suitable and eligible for test is yours.
13. The instructor has the right to halt or suspend the training of a customer if they believe the customer to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If you are tired, or feel unwell at any time during your course, please pull over in a safe place and bring this to the attention of your instructor.
14. Any course, practical test and training fees will be forfeited by the customer under the following circumstances.
a) Failure by the customer to present the necessary documentation at the time of the tests or course. (Valid UK licence, CBT certificate, Theory Test Pass certificate, Module 1 Pass certificate)
b) Failure by the customer to attend or be in time for the tests or course for any reason.
c) Failure by the customer to complete the recommended course prior to the tests.
d) Failure to rearrange any postponed course or test(see 11 above) with in 28 days
15. A theory test pass must be obtained by the customer before a Module 1 test can be reserved.
16. The instructor retains the right to withdraw the customer from the intended practical tests if the instructor believes that the required standards of safety and control have not or will not be achieved within the necessary time constraints. Where applicable alternative test dates may be arranged and/or tests be taken on a smaller capacity machine.
17. 3D MOTORCYCLE TRAINING Ltd requires at least 4 clear working days notice for normal lessons and courses and 18 days clear working days notice for intensive courses before cancellation. A clear working day is one full day Monday to Friday. If this notice is not given all or part of the training fees will be forfeited.
18. 3D MOTORCYCLE TRAINING Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage to your property, nor death or injury, unless due to negligence or other failure of 3D MOTORCYCLE TRAINING Ltd to perform its obligations under general law. In the unlikely event of an accident, 3D MOTORCYCLE TRAINING Ltd have in place Public Liability Insurance and Motor Insurance in order to ensure that you have the best protection possible whilst training with us.
19. 3D MOTORCYCLE TRAINING Ltd reserve the right to remove you from your course with no right to refund, for abusive and aggressive behaviour, any form of prejidism (e.g. sexual, racial, political or religious), any form of harassment, dangerous or aggressive riding, against the instructor or any other person on your course or within the training facility area and failure to comply consistently with any given instruction (by the instructor of the course) deemed to put yourself or others in danger.
20. All Helmets purchased from 3D MOTORCYCLE TRAINING LTD EITHER when booking a CBT silver OR straight purchase, once ordered, delivered and left 3D MOTORCYCLE TRAINING LTD cannot be returned as they are classed as PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT.
21. Gift vouchers are non-transferable and are valid for six months from date of issue.
22. By submitting an online form to contact 3D MOTORCYCLE TRAINING we will store the basic details on the form in order for us to contact you at a later date. No information which we collect with these forms will be passed to any 3rd parties with out your permission.